We’er looking for an experienced Social Media Officer to join our team. Reporting to the Press and PR Manager, you will be responsible for leading the publishing of day-to-day content and community management across all social media channels, taking into consideration target audiences.
You will work closely with other colleagues in the Audiences team, alongside other departments to obtain and feed into the commissioning of content. Managing content development and publishing schedules, we’re looking for something to build and maintain relationships with the team and external partners to source engaging storytelling content.
- Up to £32,500 dependent upon previous experience
- 37 hours per week worked flexibly Monday to Friday, predominantly office based
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme with 5% employer contribution
How to apply
To apply for the role please submit a copy of your CV and a covering letter (no more than one side of A4) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure your CV and covering letter demonstrate clearly how your skills and experience meet the requirements of the role.
- Closing date for applications is Friday 7 July
- Interviews will be held on the week commencing Monday 17 July