We’re looking for a community Partnerships Organiser to join our growing team. Reporting to the Head of Engagement (Programme), you’ll help us to co-ordinate communities across the District to engage with multiple creative programmes.
You’ll be ensuring our creative community engagement offers are well-communicated, welcoming, and efficiently organised. You will be working with local community centres and partners to help us to reach as broad a demographic as possible. If you are a people-person, passionate about widening access to the arts, have an excellent eye for detail and a love of systems and logistics, then we would love to hear from you.
- Fixed term till March 2026
- Annual salary of £27,000
- 37 hours per week worked flexibly Monday to Friday with occasional evenings and weekends Predominantly office (city centre) and community centre based
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme with 5% employer contribution
How to apply
To apply for the role please submit a copy of your CV and a covering letter (no more than two sides of A4) to email@example.com.
Please ensure your CV and covering letter demonstrate clearly how your skills and experience meet the requirements of the role.
- Deadline for applications: Wednesday 26 July
- Interviews to be held: Tuesday 15 and Friday 18 August