Bradford district’s year of culture is set to deliver more than 1,000 new performances and events including 365 artist commissions, a series of major arts festivals and major national and international collaborations. We have an exciting opportunity for a Creative Technologist to join the team.
Reporting to the Executive Producer, you’ll lead on diversifying and broadening opportunities between creative, digital and technology driven industries to generate exciting programme for Bradford 2025.
The role will support the programming team and external creative partners to confidently engage with creative technologies in programming and delivery, and collaborate with the Audiences Team to consider innovative and surprising use of digital platforms as a way of reaching people online. The role will also identify, support and lead on any capacity building and training programmes to incorporate digital innovation and learning locally and regionally. You’ll manage an Assistant Creative Technologist so previous management experience is needed.
- £45,000-£50,000 dependent upon previous experience
- 37 hours per week worked flexibly Monday to Friday
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme with 5% employer contribution
How to apply
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
- Closing date for applications is Thursday 25 May
- Interviews to be held on Friday 9 June