An exciting opportunity has arisen for the position of Head Coach of the Bradford Bulls RLFC Women’s team.
Position: Head Coach, Bradford Bulls Women’s Team
Location: Bradford, United Kingdom
Purpose of Role: To lead the planning, preparation and coaching of the Bradford Bulls Women’s Super League playing squad.
- Provide a safe, positive and enjoyable environment for staff and players
- Deliver structured and planned training sessions
- Development of individuals and team
- Develop a game plan and communicate effectively to staff and squad members
- Provide positive feedback and post-game analysis to players
- Player recruitment and retention
- Ensure all Betfred Women’s Super League guidelines and Operational Rules are adhered to
- Ensure all players and staff are aware of their responsibilities as representatives of Bradford Bulls and that they adhere to the code of conduct, standards and behaviours associated to their roles
- Be prepared to undergo Continual Professional Development (CPD) activities and courses
Ideal knowledge, experience and specialist skills:
- Experience as a coach, ideally possessing the UKCC Level 2 Coaching Rugby League qualification or working towards UKCC Level 2
- Experience of leading and preparing all aspects of moulding a team
- Excellent understanding of the demands of Rugby League
- The ability to be a self-starter
- Excellent communication skills in all forms
- An understanding and experience of sourcing funding through sponsorship or other activities
Why Join Us:
- Opportunity to lead and shape the future of the Bradford Bulls Women’s Team.
- Access to top-notch facilities and resources to support coaching endeavors.
- Be a part of a passionate community dedicated to the growth of women’s rugby league.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Bradford Bulls is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from individuals of diverse backgrounds.
Application Deadline: 08/12/23