Bradford has been named UK City of Culture 2025. Our vision is to use arts and culture to fuel the social, economic and creative renaissance of our district; to make Bradford one of the most welcoming places in the UK where artists, producers, audiences and creative entrepreneurs can flourish.
We are currently at the start of the delivery phase of Bradford 2025, recruiting the senior posts and refining our infrastructures. We’re looking for a full-time Interim Partnerships Team Assistant to work primarily in support of the Partnerships team, but also with the wider team from January to June 2023.
This is an office-based role, Monday to Friday at the Bradford 2025 office in City Park. There may be times when weekend /evening work is required to attend meetings or consultation events for which time off in lieu should be claimed. There is no expectation of overtime.
- Salary: £22,000, pro-rata.
- Hours: 37 hours a week. These can be worked flexibly, but the role is entirely office-based.
- Annual leave: 25 days plus bank holidays pro-rata
Roles and Responsibilities
- To undertake support services including clerical administration, record keeping, scheduling meetings, and maintaining databases.
- To arrange events and meetings: align diaries, book rooms, arrange travel or accommodation, if necessary, arrange catering and other associated tasks including taking notes if required.
- To welcome visitors at the Bradford 2025 office and provide hospitality/refreshments as required.
- To be a key holder for the office with responsibility for opening and closing occasionally.
- To conduct basic research as required by the Partnerships team, such as terms and conditions of government funding schemes, funding priorities of trusts and foundations, corporate priorities of potential sponsors, to help us focus our fundraising efforts effectively.
- To undertake any other duties which are consistent with the function of the job including attending meetings and training courses.
- To develop an understanding of the City of Culture brand, the benefits it will bring to Bradford District, and to funders and sponsors.
- To act as an ambassador for Bradford 2025
How to apply
Please send your CV and a covering letter (max 2 sides of A4) addressing the specifications outlined in the job description and why you’re applying to Mirium Miriam O’Keeffe on firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: Tuesday 10 January, 11am.
For more information or any questions, please email email@example.com