Bradford 2025 UK City of Culture is set to deliver more than 1,000 new performances and events including 365 artist commissions, a series of major arts festivals and major national and international collaborations. We’re looking for two Operations Assistants to join our growing Team.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, you’ll act as the face of the company and be part of a team responsible for making the office a great place to work and visit. We’re looking for someone who is well organised, proactive, has excellent customer service experience and is a great team player.
- Fixed term to 31 March 2026
- Up to £22,000 dependent upon previous experience
- 37 hours per week worked flexibly Monday to Friday, office based (City Centre location)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme with 5% employer contribution
How to apply
- To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing Date: Tue 16 May,12pm
Interviews will be held on: Thu 25 May