We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Procurement Specialist to join our Finance team. You’ll oversee our procurement practises to ensure we’re spending our budgets wisely – achieving value for money, legislative compliance and environmental sustainability.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you’ll oversee the tracking and reporting of procurement activity to both internal and external stakeholders. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with the Bradford 2025 team and act as a focal point for guidance to ensure the consistent use and development of our tendering processes and procurement policy and procedures.
- Salary £40,000 to £45,000 dependent upon previous experience
- 37 hours per week worked flexibly Monday to Friday, predominantly office based
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme with 5% employer contribution
How to apply
To apply for the role please submit a copy of your CV and a covering letter (no more than one side of A4) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure your CV and covering letter demonstrate clearly how your skills and experience meet the requirements of the role.
- Closing date for applications is: Thursday 31 August
- Interviews will be held: TBC