Are you looking for a part-time teaching role that’s flexible? JAMES is a local charity supporting disadvantaged young people and families across the Bradford district. JAMES operates a small Independent School where they received ‘Good’ across the board in their most recent Ofsted inspection. They are looking for a part-time, qualified teacher to:
- Work together with the JAMES staff team to; accelerate learning, raise the confidence and self-esteem of learners and support them to engage in and see the benefits in education
- Develop a synchronised offer across JAMES to ensure that there is a more collective approach to teaching basic skills in English and mathematics to all pupils. Filling learners’ knowledge gaps, from previous missing education. Establishing a consistency of teaching basic skills across all areas of JAMES provision (garage and classroom). For example operating the same method of volume measurement in the classroom and the garage when changing oil in a vehicle.
It is essential that the candidate has the experience of working with learners with a range of academic abilities This role would suit a QTS who wants to:
- have flexibility in their working week
- make a significant difference to vulnerable young people
- work with small groups and one to one with learners
For further information please call JAMES on 01274 483075. Please read the job description and person specification before completing your application on the standard JAMES application form.
Applications need to be returned to email@example.com by Friday 20th August at 9 am and CV’s will not be accepted. Please ensure your additional information shows how you meet the requirements of the post. Late entries will not be shortlisted. Interviews are expected to take place on the morning of 25th August 2021.
Go to http://www.jas-bmep.org.uk/downloads/current-jobsvacancies/ for the application form, job info, job description and person specification and click the links.