We know that people across the Bradford District may need help, support and advice in the coming winter months. In response, we have worked with Bradford Council, Race Equality Network and Act as One, to put together this really useful winter booklet. It contains information and contacts for services that may be of help to you or a family member during the winter period.
Some of the main concerns we’ve covered in the support and advice booklet are:
- NHS key messages, including healthcare and vaccinations
- Mental health, including anxiety and depression, grief and loss, and crisis
- Keeping safe and warm this winter
- Isolation and loneliness
- Domestic abuse and sexual violence
- Food and fuel poverty
- Finances, bills and employment support
If you would like a copy of the winter booklet, here are your options:
- Download a copy
- Collect a copy from your local library, community centre, food bank or information centre
- Listen to the audio version on our YouTube channel
- If you are an organisation and need more copies for your clients, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Here you can listen to our audio version of the Winter Booklet, making it even easier for you to get the support you or someone you know, may need.
The wording in this publication can be made available in other formats such as large print, Braille and other languages. Please call 01274 431000.