Closing date: 3rd June 2021 11:45pm
Hours: 37.5 hrs per week
Salary: £24,635 - £29,635
As Office & Premises Lead you will lead on the smooth running of a complex and busy office environment as well as ensuring the efficient and safe operation of our buildings on a day to day basis. You will work closely with the leadership team and other colleagues to enhance the overall quality and standards of operational effectiveness. The role covers a range of duties relating to office management, administration, IT, health and safety, premises maintenance, new building work and security.
You will work with colleagues, contractors, customers and partner organisations, building excellent working relationships in order to deliver clear objectives and ensure the office and building is managed in an effective manner, whilst working to ensure best value for money. You will need to have experience in office and buildings management and be skilled in juggling a varied and demanding work role. You will be highly motivated and proactive, well-organised and confident, with the ability to work on your own initiative, as well as part of a passionate and talented team. The full key responsibilities can be found on the job description but include:
- Managing reception staff including coordinating cover and breaks and ensuring high customer service levels are maintained.
- Liaising with external IT support, ensuring the resolution of any issues as quickly as possible.
- Understanding current data protection legislation and the need for confidentiality and data security in an office environment.
- Organising maintenance of the building and its grounds including obtaining estimates for works to be carried out and negotiate with suppliers and contractors where appropriate.
- Liaising with contractors and ensure any works are carried out in adherence to contractual requirements and onsite safety measures and regulations.
- Monitoring insurance and contract renewals on utilities, maintenance and other buildings related contracts.
Health & Safety:
- Organisational lead for health and safety including fire safety.
- Ensuring all health and safety regulations are met
- Leading on the development and implementation of Covid-19 related safety measures and guidance including ensuring that you are up to date with all national and local guidance.
- High levels of administrative skills including advanced use of software, including email, spreadsheets and databases, to ensure the efficient running of the office and building.
- Assisting in the induction and training of new staff.
- Data entry and reporting as required, including the ability to produce written reports for use at senior management meetings.
Further details available at: https://www.thecellartrust.org/about-the-cellar-trust/working-for-us/