This event will explore ways you can get your organisation’s voice (and those of your community) heard locally. It will have a particular focus on ensuring voices are heard within the health system and on working with the Stronger Communities Engagement Officers.
This is particularly aimed at VCSE organisations but anyone with an interest in supporting local VCSE organisations is welcome.
This event will not be recorded or live-streamed.
Area networks are an opportunity to meet voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations in your geographical area but if you can’t attend the nearest one then feel free to book on a different area:
Event content is the same across all five area networks so you only need to attend one of the five events:
- Book on Bradford West area network, Monday 2 October 2023 (12pm to 2pm), in person at Thornton Community Centre.
- Book Keighley area network, Wednesday 4 October 2023 (2pm to 4pm), in person at Keighley Civic Centre .
- Book on Bradford South area network, Friday 6 October 2023 (10am to 12pm), in person at Great Horton Community Hub & Library.
- Book on Shipley area network, Monday 9 October 2023 (2pm to 4pm), in person at Shipley Library.
- Book on Bradford East area network, Tuesday 10 October 2023 (10am to 12pm), in person at St Stephen’s Church.
The post Area Network Events- Getting your voice heard locally appeared first on Community Action Bradford & District.