We’ll be moving into new premises in July and we’re looking for a cleaning company to help us make the new offices a clean, tidy and safe place to work and visit.
We’d like to invite Bradford based cleaning companies with a local track record to submit a written response to this tender. We will be moving to the new office in Unit E2, Centenary Square, Bradford BD1 1SD in July and would like the new contract to commence then.
- Daily office cleaning (approx. 6,000 square feet over two floors including 1,000 square feet of store room that will not be used until late 2024)
- Cleaning will be outside of core office hours 8.00am to 6.30pm. The hours may increase in 2024 as the team grows.
- All interior areas including stairs, carpets, meeting rooms, communal areas kitchen, toilets and offices.
- Bradford 2025 aims to be the most sustainable UK City of Culture and so requires that only environmentally friendly products are used by contractors.
- The company must pay the Living Wage to their staff.
- The company must have appropriate Public Liability Insurance, Employers Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance in place.
- The company must have carried out due diligence on staff’s right to work in the UK and have an Anti-Slavery Policy in place.
How to apply
Please submit your proposals by Wednesday 5 July at 12noon to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to visit the premises in the next week or so, please get in contact.
For any clarifications or additional information, please contact our Head of Operations, Miriam O’Keeffe at email@example.com