We have a fantastic opportunity for an Evaluation Manager to join our growing team. Reporting to the Head of Evaluation, you’ll be helping to implement the Bradford 2025 evaluation framework, ensuring that our evaluation activity is beneficial, robust, people-centred and connected.
You’ll lead on the evaluation of selected Bradford 2025 events and elements of the overall evaluation such as household surveys and audience engagement; and you’ll identify and use the best methods and tools for quantitative and qualitative data collection, analysis and presentation. If you have strong analytical, communication and organisational skills, are passionate about demonstrating impacts, and can bring enthusiasm and curiosity to this role we would love to hear from you.
- Up to £35,000 dependent upon previous experience
- 37 hours per week worked flexibly Monday to Friday, predominantly office based
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme with 5% employer contribution
We welcome applications from those looking for a job share opportunity (2-3 days per week, to be negotiated). Please make it clear on your applications whether you are applying on a full time or job share basis.
How to apply
To apply for the role please submit a copy of your CV and a covering letter (no more than one side of A4) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure your CV and covering letter demonstrate clearly how your skills and experience meet the requirements of the role.
- Closing date for applications is: Thursday 13 July
- Interviews will be held on: Wednesday 26 July